Famous People Who Took Charge of Their Lives through Hypnosis...
But Wait...There's More!
- Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-92) repeated names to himself like a hypnotic mantra in order to access different states of consciousness in which whole poems came to him.
- Mozart (1756-91) composed the opera Cosi fan tutte while in hypnosis.
- Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist
- Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
- Thomas Edison (1847-1931) inventor, believed in the power of the subconscious so much that he would take many catnaps during the day, always with a journal at his side. His greatest inventions were inspired by dreams/accessing the power of the subconscious.
- Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor
- Henry Ford (1863-1947) car manufacturer
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist
- Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) used trance-like states to explore the nature of consciousness.
- Just to mention a few...
Call me; let it work for you too!